HELPFUL LOCAL RESOURCES
- La Leche League USA - Breastfeeding support with meetings in Peabody, Hamilton/Wenham, Danvers, Gloucester and more. to find a Leader in your area or call 1-877-4-LALECHE. http://www.lllusa.org/
- The North Shore chapter of the Holistic Moms Network - Monthly meetings and playgroups in North Andover, open to any mom at any stage of her parenting journey. www.holisticmoms.org.
- Radiance Nutritional Therapy- Diana Rodgers, NTP www.radiancenutrition.com. 978-233-1440.
- Hamilton-Wenham Family Chiropractic- Dr Gerald Gould, D.C. www.straightspine.com. 978-468-0606.
- Network of Care Massachusetts: A directory of over 5,000 mental health and substance use programs and organizations across the Commonwealth, searchable by keyword and zip code.
- "Serving Children with Autism"
> Blog, which was created as part of an MBLC Open Projects grant titled
> "Serving Children with Special Needs: Children with Autism." The grant
> year is over, but the blog is still up and running at
- Department of Early Education and Care- brochures for parent child support and development Visit: http://www.mass.gov/edu/birth-grade-12/early-education-and-care/parent-and-family-support/
http://nsmcfamilyresourcecenter.org or www.nsmcfamilyresource.blogspot.com
Resources Helpful Organizations for families experiencing loss of a child:
Share: Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support, Inc.--www.nationalshare.org—offers online information and support for loss during pregnancy or the newborn period. The site also provides a locator tool to find local support groups for families who have experienced early pregnancy loss, stillbirth, or loss in the first few months of life.
Compassionate Friends--www.compassionatefriends.org—offers online information and grief support following the death of a child. The site also provides a locator tool to identify local support groups.
The Centering Corporation--www.centering.org—provides education and resources to parents and children experiencing loss.
Kids Healthy Future---
HAWC- Healing Abuse Working for Change- 27 Congress St., Salem MA 01970 www.hawcdv.org
Early Childhood Partners programs are funded by the Massachusetts Coordinated Family & Community Engagement (CFCE) grant awarded to Hamilton-Wenham Regional School District by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) serving Hamilton, Wenham, Manchester, and Essex. All educational and non-academic programs, activities and employment opportunities at Hamilton-Wenham RSD are offered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, homelessness, age and/or, disability, and any other class or characteristic
protected by law.
protected by law.